- September 17, 2019
18:30 - 21:00
To register, please click HERE
As a kick-off to the Female & Finance Investment After-Work Series we will start with the topic “Why your personality matters when investing”.
This talk will cover the questions:
- You have always thought “money” is the most rational topic possible?
- We will show you the intuitive part of money & investing.
- Why do we talk about psychology and personality when we talk about the basics of investing?
- How does your money mindset influence your investment-strategy? And how can you use these insights for a better investment journey, tailored to what “good” means to you personally?
The main objective of the evening is to demonstrate how your beliefs and personality influence your money & investment decision making and to discuss how to use these mechanisms for a more successful financial decision making.
- 18:30 – 18:45 – Arrival & Introduction with Clara Creitz (Co-Founder Finelles)
- 18:45 – 20:15 – Talk and Q&A with Julia Schlatholt & Ramona Dobler (Co-Founders Solopreneurin)
- 20:15 – 21:00 – Networking & Drinks
- Julia Schlatholt, M. Sc. Psychology, Co-Founder Solopreneurin
- Ramona Dobler, M. Sc. Psychology, Co-Founder Solopreneurin
This event is powered by:
- Finelles: www.finelles.com / www.instagram.com/finellescom
- Birdhaus: www.birdhaus.ch / www.instagram.com/birdhaussocial
- Solopreneurin: www.solopreneurin.ch / www.instagram.com/solopreneurin