- February 25, 2020
18:30 - 21:00
To register, please click HERE
The Female & Finance Investment After-work Series is an event series with the goal to provide an introduction into different investment topics and trends.
In this session on ” How to invest in a start-up & how to get funding?” we will cover the questions:
- How can you invest in start-ups by using venture capital without investing huge sums? Which options are out there?
- What is venture capital (VC)? And how does it work?
- What is Crowdfunding? And how does it work?
- What are the success factors when asking for funding? Which key mistakes to avoid?
The aim of this evening is to show you two possibilities to invest in start-ups using venture capital and crowdfunding. If you are thinking about receiving funding you will learn which aspects are important when asking for funding.
- 18:30 – 18:45 – Arrival & Introduction with Clara Creitz (Co-Founder Finelles)
- 18:45 – 19:45 – David Sidler (investiere.ch) on venture capital
- 19:45 – 20:30 – Céline Fallet (wemakeit.com) on crowdfunding
- 20:30 – 21:00 – Networking & Drinks
- David Sidler – Head Investor Relations & Head of Communications investiere.ch, investiere offers private and institutional investors direct and professional access to startup investments. With over 70 investments, investiere is one of the most active startup investors in Switzerland.
- Céline Fallet – CEO wemakeit, Crowdfunding platform for fresh ideas, artistic endeavors and creative products
This event is powered by:
- Finelles: www.finelles.com / www.instagram.com/finellescom
- Birdhaus: www.birdhaus.ch/ www.instagram.com/birdhaussocial
- Investiere: www.investiere.ch
- We make it: www.wemakeit.com