- November 16, 2019
09:30 - 12:30
Content Creation and Strategy for Small Businesses
The rise of e-commerce and social media as key channels for communicating, marketing, and selling has significantly raised the demand for fresh and frequent content. This is both a challenge and an opportunity for businesses of all sizes. And, once you know what to say and how to say it, you won’t feel overwhelmed anymore.
These days, it is not about being louder in order to attract your customers’ attention. It’s about being more interesting. To communicate effectively, brands have to harness and inspire conversations by giving people something to talk about — something of value that they will actively seek out, amplify, and share with others.
Join The Magic and the Math of Content Marketing and master your business content strategy for good.
If you are a small business owner who struggles with your social media content, planning what to post and how to schedule your content throughout the different media channels; who thinks your website is not converting visitors into customers; who needs more clarity on your brand message; who need better visibility to grow your business, this workshop is perfect for you!
Here is what you will learn:
1. A step-by-step guide to creating a successful Content Marketing Strategy
2. My 3 secrets that will put an end to your struggle with WHAT TO POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA and HOW TO PLAN YOUR CONTENT!
3. The key component for an effective Content Strategy
4. The math behind Content Strategies, in other words how to reach your ideal customer
5. How to upgrade your website content so it becomes your best m marketing and selling tool
6. Content Strategies Essentials, what you need to know about the way people consume content, what drives them to buy and the Content Revolution
7. Current and upcoming trends in content marketing every biz owner needs to know about
Tsitaliya Mircheva is a content strategist and storyteller with more than 20 years’ experience as a journalist, blogger, and creative consultant for small and burgeoning brands. She describes herself as a word nerd and soulful storyteller with a passion for capturing the unique value of every business. She has channelled her experience into creative collaborations with brands like Martinhal Family Hotels and Resorts, Modissa Zurich, Max Mara, Globus, Rive Gauche Luzern, and many others. She aims to support women on their journey to becoming successful and empowered entrepreneurs and social leaders.